Thursday, January 31, 2008

Garlic Bubble Loaf

Here is the link to the bread recipe I made for dinner last night. This has become the staple bread to accompany spaghetti or baked ziti or anything like that. We love it.

A few notes:
I use more garlic and butter. We like garlic around here so I usually use about 1 cup butter and 3-4 teaspoons garlic. (I don't always measure but that is what I would guess it turns out to be.) I also add a bit more parsley to the mix.
I used the breadmaker yesterday to mix and raise the dough. I don't always do it this way but with sick kids it was just easier to let the bread machine do half the work. I found the end result was not as light and fluffy a bread as I usually get when I do the work myself.


I am not a food photographer so I hope these look OK!

No comments: