Monday, February 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Since we were sick for so much of last week I did not stick to the planned menu. We opted for more soup than was planned. So some of the meals this week are being pulled from last week.

I should have the recipes for Thursday, Friday and Sunday up later today.

Monday: Tikki Chicken, Wild Rice, Green Beans
Tuesday: Fried Beef Steaks, Potatoes, Country Gravy, Veggie and Rolls
Wednesday: Beef Enchiladas, Green Salad, Rolls
Thursday: Parmesan Ranch Chicken, Crusty Bread,Vegtable
Friday: Baked Ziti, Garlic Bubble Loaf, Green Salad
Saturday: Tomato Soup, Grill Cheese Sandwich, Apple Slices
Sunday: Martha's Casserole, Green Salad, Garlic Bread
For more MPM participants visit I'm an Organizing Junkie

5 comments:

Heather said...

wow alot of great recipes. your menu looks great. Have a good week.

Lora @ my blessed life said...

That Tikki Chicken looks really good! I think I'll have to try that.

DEHausfrau said...

I want to eat that Garlic Bubble Loaf... must get over my fear of yeast...

Thanks for sharing and have a great week... my menu is up here.

Slava Bogu said...

Yum! Great looking menu!!

Slava Bogu

http://www.slavabogu.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Soup is always a winner when you're under the weather.