Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I am not feeling well and eating just hurts. I am coming to the realization that I am going to have to got to a dentist soon whether I like it or not. I am not in the mood for eating, cooking or anything else food related right now. My family still has to eat though so I put together a menu. It's a rather boring menu. Nothing new and most of it will use things I already have in the pantry so I don't have to drag my aching self to the store.
If I start feeling better and I can actually eat without it hurting than I might change some of this but then again, probably not. :-)

Monday: Spaghetti, veggie and Garlic Bubble loaf (yes. We eat this alot. What can I say? It is very kid friendly!)
Tuesday: Easy Chicken Bake, fruit salad, pudding
Wednesday:Waikiki Meatballs, Broccoli, Jell-O
Thursday: Hot Dogs and Hamburgers and corn on the cob cooked on the grill
Friday:Taco Salad
Saturday: Chicken Sandwiches, French Fries, veggie
Sunday: Something made in the slow cooker . I have not decided what yet...

No comments: