Thursday, April 24, 2008

Grand Re-Opening


I have not posted in over a month! How much of a slacker have I become? Well, no worries! I have lots of ideas and plans to get me going over here again. I'll be posting a lot more often starting in the next few days.
Here is what you have to look forward to:
-I'll start posting my menus and links to recipes again.
-A regular series I am going to call Sweet Tooth. I have a huge sweet tooth so I am going to start posting recipes of all my favorite sweets.
-Every week I'll post a kid friendly recipe. These will range from baby food recipes to big kid favorites.
-Kitchen Crafts. I really enjoy doing things in the kitchen with my son and will start posting about it here.
-Monthly cook book reviews. Every month I will pick a cook book and try to make 1-3 recipes a week from that book. At the end of the month I will do a write up of what I thought about the book and the recipes. (This will go along with the Soups On challenge that I signed up for as well.)
-I am not a big slow cooker user but I am going to start using mine more so I think I will also start participating in Slow Cooker Thursday.
Those are some of my current plans. I hope I still have some people who will come back even though it has been so long since I posted.

No comments: