Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fudgy Brownie from Scratch

I have been trying to make most of my breads and goodies from scratch lately. I have found good recipes for most of the things I used to get from a box except brownies. I've made several batches of homemade brownies and they all tasted yummy but none of them had that fudgy, gooey taste you get from a box of brownie mix. They all have more of a cake-like texture and flavor than what I am hoping to achieve.

So, I know I don't have a very big readership, but if anyone reads this and has some recipes or tips for making fudgy homemade brownies, than please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks! :-)



On another brownie note, I love the corners best and that is why I must get me one of these!!


1 comment:

Dianna said...

1. Undercook them a little. If your toothpick comes up with a few crumbs attached, that's good. You don't want a clean toothpick.

2. Find the right recipe. Just keep trying until you find it. I would guess that more melted butter would probably give you what you're looking for.