Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I just looked at my menu and realized we are having chicken three nights in a row. I could change it up a bit but I probably won't. I usaully plan a little better than that.

Monday: Hawaiin Chicken, rice, veggie

Tuesday: Cheddar Broccoli Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, green salad, rolls

Wednesday: Easy Chicken Bake, fruit salad, veggie tray

Thursday: Valentines Day!! Seasoned Steak with Wild Rice, heart shaped Biscuits, veggie, Pink Lemonade and Strawberry Cake

Friday: Taco Salad

Saturday: Chicken Sandwiches, French Fries and Applesauce

Sunday: Sliced Turkey and Stuffing with Gravy, Cornbread and Cinnamon Apples

Hope everyone has a wonderful week filled with good recipes and yummy food!

Click Here for more Menu Plan Monday participants

No comments: